Saturday 9 April 2011

Getting Ready for Summer - After Yesterday's Sunshine


I've just spent most of the morning taking my summer clothing out of storage and putting my winter clothing in its place. Of course I ended up trying on a lot of it & have resigned myself to culling my closet of some of the oldest & worst fitting pieces. It is difficult though after all the wonderful creations I've seen blogs about. It's hard not to see potential for refashioning everywhere I look!

I've been saving some fabric I bought a year or two ago for something special (like a baby quilt) but I've decided I love it too much to rarely see it again.  I'll post pics of my wonderful fabric & the patterns I'll be using.

The fabric is 100% cotton found in the quilting fabric section. I washed & dryed it to prevent shrinkage.
Both patterns are super nice and easy for the casual summer days that are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment