Saturday 9 November 2013

Procrastination At Its Worst :(

Approximately a year ago I started getting this post ready to publish.  Looks like I was learning how to create links.  Mmm, funny only one seems to have worked.

November  2012
It's that time of year again and I have to get my projects in a row.  I always have so many things I want to make.  This year is no exception!  I've been buying yarn at Micheal's for the last two weeks at awesome prices...plus the senior's discount!!!  So, now I need to get going and create.  I've started one of my daughters a pair crocheted knee socks to wear in her new, expensive ..........rubber boots.  I found the pattern (here) it uses worsted weight yarn.    Of course, I'm worrying that they'll be too thick.  So today I bought some Patons, Kroy Sock yarn.  I must learn how to knit socks!!!!  I also am making a South Bay Shawlette in grey Bernat Softee Baby yarn for the same daugther.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/south-bay-shawlette


Old Fringed Afghan
Wearing thin as time goes on, I should have used a better yarn.  


Retro Look Apron 

Daughter # 2 will be getting my planned for quick and easy crochet infinity scarf shown here............this time in Vanna's Choice 'Barley'  a really pretty light-ish brown tweed.  I fell in love with the colour of the Red Heart "Soft'  -  I'm dreaming about a pretty scarf for me with that one, they call it 'Toast' but I call it coppery   I'm still working on the black crocheted blanket!  It's coming along and could be finished by Christmas - but no promises!!  LOL
This I plan to make all the females in my life make-up type bags.  I went through my ever growing zipper inventory (thanks Value Village!) and discovered I could make at least 50 of them..... oh my.

I want to make my only grand-daughter & her mom a pair of matching Pj's.  Really cute purple & pink heart flannel.  My mom gets a pair of fleece slippers.  I need to figure out something for the men in my life next.  Any ideas?   Crocheted hats for winter, maybe a scarf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment