Thursday 28 August 2014

Wow......Three Months Already!

Started with a very plain simple necklace in a colour I love.  

Then.....the make-up bag for my daughter was completed. 

Pleased with how it turned out.  Lined with a wipe clean nylon fabric.

My version of the Mabel by Colette.  Made it in black too.  Love them!


My first Jalie - Dolman top - love it too.  Awesome range of sizes.  Many more to come!




A top started at least 10 years ago.........based on an old pattern from McCall's. Greatly enlarged....



An old Kwik Sew pattern #2306.  Fabric turned out to be much stretchier than I thought.  Could have gone down a size at least.  Not really what I envisioned.  lol  But recently found a pattern at Value Village which seems my vision...
Tank based on my favorite knit top pattern....New Look 6735.  I ruched the sides with elastic, then decided to do the same with the shoulder straps.
An old tank...I'm bigger now and.... shorter tops were in style...lol  I still need to decrease the belly girth!  But added  Double 2.5 inch band to the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment